tisdag 7 juni 2016

Some oak trees

A fellow member at Benno's wanted me to show some oak trees, maybe he thought I have model ones. Anyhow, living close to a little oakforest it's no problem taking some pics during a dog walk.











Luckily the sun is hiding some new buildings on the pic below. They are new and they are ugly and they are very light coloured! :-D


I have found an old map over this little forest from 1916. And on exactly this place it says Oak Hill House! I can very well understand the name, there are A LOT of oaks around it. These stones are all that's left of the house. My guess is that it was a normal house for the time, built early 20th century and gone mid 20th century. Nothing much, but a nice name.



Here we leave Oak Hill House to go home and have some breakfast.


8 kommentarer:

  1. This is so beautifull Gunnar! Now I want to do a walk in the forrest! Thanks for sharing!
    Welcome back on blogger!

    Greetings
    Peter

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! It is a very very small forest, but we have chanterells during the Summer! :-D

      Radera
  2. A walk in the woods, its a nice way to get away from it all. I can almost feel the coolness from the trees shading you from the sun.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  4. hmmm, did the workshop "make a tree" on FIGZ, can't see another tree now.... hahahaha

    Man you live in such a fantastic country, think I have to visit it myself!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I was a little envious about the tree workshop, but since I know how handy I am and the work he lay down in every tree I think I better take a walk in my little 1/1 forest. There is a lot to see here, but so it is in every country. Wasn't it for the missus' MS we would have come to your country, she loves the Netherlands.

      Radera
  5. A walk in the woods, its a nice way to get away from it all. I can almost feel the coolness from the trees shading you from the sun.

    สูตรบาคาร่า
    Gclub จีคลับ

    SvaraRadera